Hi! Welcome to my blog :). Today we will see how to become a Brave Verified Creator. First of all, let’s see what are the advantages of being a Brave Verified Creator. As a certified creator, you are going to be able to receive tips from the people who enjoy your content, you will also receive a referral link that you can share with your audience in order to promote Brave. You will receive some Basic Attention Tokens for every user that installs brave (and uses it for more than 30 days) from your link. For example, this is my referral link. If you are interested in all the other ways to earn BAT, check out my article about the topic!
Here are the simple steps that you have to take to become a Creator:
- Visit the publisher section on the Brave’s website.
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Enter your email, accept the terms and click on “create account”
- Log into your email account and click on the email from Brave Creator, and verify the email by clicking on the link inside the email
- In the browser window that pops up, insert your first and last name. It is not necessary to subscribe to Brave’s newsletter
- We highly recommend enabling two-factor authentication, by following Brave’s instructions
Great! Now you are a Brave Verified Creator! You should see a dashboard like this one:
Now, since you need a wallet where you can store your BAT, it’s time to connect to Uphold Wallet. Uphold lets you convert your BAT in USD, EUR, Bitcoin and many other currencies. Let’s see how you can easily sign up:
- Click on the “Connect to Uphold” button
- Enter a valid email address and a password, you must also specify your country and your State/Province
- After accepting the terms of service, you will receive an email from Uphold that will ask you for a confirmation
- Open the mail and click on Tap to Verify
- A browser tab should pop up, now insert your full legal name, your date of birth and your phone number to continue.
- At this point, you should verify your identity by following Uphold’s instructions. You can skip this option for now, but you must verify your identity in order to receive contributions from Brave Rewards
- Now you can receive funds from your audience!
Thanks for reading this article, if you find this useful consider tipping my website, it would help me to pay for the hosting 😉 See you in the next post!